Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Training and development management (TDM) has evolved significantly over the past few years. In today’s competitive landscape, rapid innovation and the ever-increasing emphasis on the knowledge worker means that training and development has become a vital component of business strategy.
This highly training course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of training and development.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn to professionally, effectively and ethically manage training and development within any business or industry.
- Explore global trends in organizational, cultural, and management development initiatives, as well as contemporary management development approaches and methods, as well as understand the factors that influence training and development.
- Introduction to training and development
- Analyzing training needs
- Integrating education, training and development in organizations
- Selecting learning methodologies
- Designing and developing training programmed
- Implementing training programmed
- Evaluating training programmed
- Supporting organizational change through training
- Exploring trends in Human Resource Development
- Integrating technology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
- HR managers,
- Training managers and coordinator
- Training Specialist