Who should attend
- HR managers,
- Training managers and coordinator
- Training Specialist
About the course
Training and development management (TDM) has evolved significantly over the past few years. In today’s competitive landscape, rapid innovation and the ever-increasing emphasis on the knowledge worker means that training and development has become a vital component of business strategy.
This highly training course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of training and development.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn to professionally, effectively and ethically manage training and development within any business or industry.
- Explore global trends in organizational, cultural, and management development initiatives, as well as contemporary management development approaches and methods, as well as understand the factors that influence training and development.
- Introduction to training and development
- Analyzing training needs
- Integrating education, training and development in organizations
- Selecting learning methodologies
- Designing and developing training programmed
- Implementing training programmed
- Evaluating training programmed
- Supporting organizational change through training
- Exploring trends in Human Resource Development
- Integrating technology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.