Train the Trainer Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Impact Factory.Full disclaimer.
Captivate and Delight your Delegates - Keep them engaged and make their learning meaningful and lasting!
People expect a lot when they go on a course, and a 'run of the mill' training puts people to sleep.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring and motivating people.
It should give them simple usable skills, and make the training room a really fun place to be.
This is a dynamic, practical course suitable for all levels of training professional.
It's based on the training we give our own excellent trainers.
And it will give you the confidence to know that whatever is thrown at you, you will be able to make it work.
- Adapting your Style
- Matching the Material to the Situation
- Working with Difficult People
- Changing tack Quickly
- Meet People's Needs
- Exceeding their Expectations
- Handling Delegates' Anxieties
- Surprising your Participants and Yourself
- Making Learning Exciting
- Working your Room
- Changing the Dynamic
- Being Creative
Unlike off-the-peg courses, this train the trainer course is tailored, on the day, to meet the needs of each delegate.
We will include many of the exercises listed below, and any additional material that the trainers feel is relevant.
Train the Trainer Day One
Running the room effectively and using your Personal Style
- Understanding group dynamics
- Identifying your personal training style and staying true to it
- Working the room
- Turning the volume up and down
- Setting the tone
- Using anecdotes and personal stories to exemplify your training work
- Knowing how to treat those in the room
- Animation - knowing when to turn it up and down
- Dealing with difficult participants and situations
Train the Trainer Day Two
Seeing what's really there
- Discover your ability to actually see what's going on in the room
- 'Removing' yourself from proceedings
- Knowing your own behaviour
- A look at patterns and beliefs
- Realising that everyone sees things differently
- Seeing and dealing with sudden changes within your training environment
- Recognising and dealing with potentially undermining situations
- An opportunity to play out or rehearse specific scenarios
- Designing a Training
- Wrap up and review
The Next Step
Here you'll identify what you'll do differently.
You will identify what will stop you putting this into practice and what support you need going forward.
We will give out Impact Factory documents to support the course.
You'll get copies relevant hand-outs to remind you of the coursework.
Two weeks after the course one of your trainers will call to see how you are getting on.
You will have email and telephone access to both of your trainers.
You'll also have access to a course web page containing
- Handouts used during the course
- New supportive material
- Impact Factory PDF documents
- Recommended reading
- Links to our favourite videos
- Photos of the day