Tna and Training Evaluation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
- Identify the best practices in Training Needs Assessment.
- Implement the performance criteria based on the International standards.
- Identify the training needs based on the performance results.
- Improve the performance based on the jobs standards of efficiency.
- Principles and goals of performance appraisal and capabilities measures.
- Performance appraisal methods (assessment – KPI – KRA -etc)
- Performance standards and criteria.
- Performance appraisal methods based on KPI’s of the jobs.
- Training needs assessment criteria based on the KPI’s of the jobs in the performance appraisal programs.
- Training needs assessment analysis based on the KPI’s of the jobs.
- Training needs assessment sources of information.
- Practical workshops.
Module 1: Training & Development, Delivering the Business Needs
- Introduction and programs objectives
- Keeping up with change in organizations including case studies illustrating both best practice and bad practice
- Aligning Training & Development to the business needs
- Examine the relationship between Training & Development activities and organizational success including case studies
- Positioning Training and Development to deliver strategic success
- Review of day one
Module 2: Training Needs Analysis - from Corporate to Individual needs
- Appreciating the relationship between T&D and performance
- Identifying what’s needed at level one - Corporate needs including case study to bring the T&D cascade process to life
- Identifying what’s needed at level two - departmental needs
- Identifying what’s needed at level three - teams including Team Development Plans (TDP)
- Identifying what’s needed for level four - for individuals including Personal development Plans (PDP)
- Review of day three.
Module 3: Examination of various Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Delivering improvements using - “SMART” objectives
- Application of the 10 step training model using a case study and group discussions
- Applying Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct Evaluation Surveys and implement improvements
- How to present results - evaluation in action - case studies
- Review of day four
Module 4: What is a budget??
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I prepare a budget:
- Step 1. Identify training expenses
- Step 2. Calculate budgeted expenses
- Step 3. Identify sources of income
- Step 4. Calculate budgeted income
- Step 5. Calculate budgeted profit or loss
- What if your budget shows a loss
- How do I monitor the budget:
- Step 1. Retain receipts and invoices
- Step 2. Record income and expenses
- Step 3. Compare actual and budgeted amounts
- How do I provide acquittals
Module 5: The Role of the Training Coordinator - Back to Work Planning
- Understanding the Training and Development Budget Planning Process and case study
- Individual action planning, and agreeing priorities
- Review and program recap
- Presentation of certificates
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Senior HR Managers who have the overall responsibility for training.