This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
- Identify the best practices in Training Needs Assessment.
- Implement the performance criteria based on the International standards.
- Identify the training needs based on the performance results.
- Improve the performance based on the jobs standards of efficiency.
- Principles and goals of performance appraisal and capabilities measures.
- Performance appraisal methods (assessment – KPI – KRA -etc)
- Performance standards and criteria.
- Performance appraisal methods based on KPI’s of the jobs.
- Training needs assessment criteria based on the KPI’s of the jobs in the performance appraisal programs.
- Training needs assessment analysis based on the KPI’s of the jobs.
- Training needs assessment sources of information.
- Practical workshops.
Module 1: Training & Development, Delivering the Business Needs
- Introduction and programs objectives
- Keeping up with change in organizations including case studies illustrating both best practice and bad practice
- Aligning Training & Development to the business needs
- Examine the relationship between Training & Development activities and organizational success including case studies
- Positioning Training and Development to deliver strategic success
- Review of day one
Module 2: Training Needs Analysis - from Corporate to Individual needs
- Appreciating the relationship between T&D and performance
- Identifying what’s needed at level one - Corporate needs including case study to bring the T&D cascade process to life
- Identifying what’s needed at level two - departmental needs
- Identifying what’s needed at level three - teams including Team Development Plans (TDP)
- Identifying what’s needed for level four - for individuals including Personal development Plans (PDP)
- Review of day three.
Module 3: Examination of various Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Delivering improvements using - “SMART” objectives
- Application of the 10 step training model using a case study and group discussions
- Applying Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct Evaluation Surveys and implement improvements
- How to present results - evaluation in action - case studies
- Review of day four
Module 4: What is a budget??
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I prepare a budget:
- Step 1. Identify training expenses
- Step 2. Calculate budgeted expenses
- Step 3. Identify sources of income
- Step 4. Calculate budgeted income
- Step 5. Calculate budgeted profit or loss
- What if your budget shows a loss
- How do I monitor the budget:
- Step 1. Retain receipts and invoices
- Step 2. Record income and expenses
- Step 3. Compare actual and budgeted amounts
- How do I provide acquittals
Module 5: The Role of the Training Coordinator - Back to Work Planning
- Understanding the Training and Development Budget Planning Process and case study
- Individual action planning, and agreeing priorities
- Review and program recap
- Presentation of certificates
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Senior HR Managers who have the overall responsibility for training.