Time-Saving Excel Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Discover Specific Tactics and Techniques That Will Save You Hours of Work!
If you're like most of us, you've never had "formal" Excel training or, if you did, it was years ago.
The bottom line is that you are basically self-taught, having picked up a few "how-to's" in bits and pieces along the way. In today’s fast-paced work environment, that skill set is serving you poorly.
This 90-minute webinar is here to help.
It demonstrates a wealth of specific tips, tricks and shortcuts the pros use to unlock the power of Excel's time-saving features!
For example, you’ll discover how to quickly cross reference data, navigate seamlessly through multiple worksheets and workbooks, and quickly create charts that illustrate your data and help you communicate its impact to others.
What you will cover
The truth is that most Excel users are underutilizing this great software package. Discover the real power of Excel in this unique presentation that offers you a ton of productivity pointers:
- Copy/move data without using multistep command sequences
- Increase/decrease values in a range without setting up formulas
- Copy formulas or data into hundreds (even thousands) of cells with a double-click
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly
- Create formulas faster: display all formulas instantly
- Format your spreadsheets instantly with keystroke shortcuts and make them easier to view
- Master dozens of tricks to make yourself a Power User
- These tricks will accelerate your Excel tasks—you’ll become more confident and efficient, allowing you to get back to the important work at hand.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic mechanics and navigation of an Excel spreadsheet
- Apply formatting techniques and presentation styles
- Understand the use of basic functions and formulas
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year so that you can watch the program again and again to boost your skill set.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using Excel 2016.