About the course
Making the Most of Your Time Proactively
Today’s changing workplace requires you to make the most of your time by managing it well. This program explores proven time management solutions to help you make the most of every day, regardless of how and where you work. Accomplish more by becoming less reactive and more proactive. Make better time allocation decisions, and overcome self-defeating time management habits. Apply a variety of time-saving techniques that put you in better control of work scheduling and execution.
Benefits for you
- Apply a variety of time-saving techniques to your daily activities for better work/life balance
- Self-manage negative habits that interfere with your time management effectiveness
- Assess gaps and required changes in your management of time, and develop a more disciplined approach
- Manage multiple priorities and time conflicts more proactively
- Feel more in control when faced with multi-tasking challenges
- Make the most of your time, wherever you happen to work
- Determining your time management strengths and areas for development
- Uncovering the hidden secrets of effective time management
- Taking more control over your daily to-do list: tips and techniques
- Changing your approach to “multi-tasking” to use time more wisely
- Applying time-saving tips for addressing priorities and deadline changes
- Organizing emails and documents more efficiently for faster access and retrieval
- Self-managing procrastination to your advantage
- Responding to interruptions with less stress and more focus
- Addressing disorganization and time-wasters more proactively
You will receive time management templates for managing priorities, and tools for more proactive time management.
Biography Gail is one of Canada’s most experienced negotiators and professional instructors in the field of business negotiating and innovative negotiated solutions. She is a Harvard University trained specialist in both collaborative and competitive bargaining methods, and facilitates negotiatio...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.