Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Boost your productivity with the most effective ways to manage your time!
Time management has become a condition for any profesional to get things done efficiently. Do you find yourself overloaded with work? Feel so stretched to the limit you can't set priorities? Exhaust yourself daily without accomplishing your goals? If you answer yes to one or more of the above, it's time to make real choices about how to manage your time.
Your immediate takeway:
- It will help you identify causes of procrastination and indecision
- Pinpoint personal time-wasters
- Increase your concentration and focus.
You’ll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive. Also this time management course is facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your time management skills & competencies and be able to:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Use technology to help manage time
- Create and recharge positive energy
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 2 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
Time Management is a 2-days hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
Time Management Course Outline:
- Time Management Is Self Management
- Shift Focus from Managing Time to Managing Self
- Identify Typical Time Wasters
- Identify Personal Strengths and Development Opportunities to Control Time
- Planning for Success
- Define Goals Based on Your Role
- Establish Important and Valid Priorities
- Create a Realistic and Productive Schedule
- Use a Robust Planning Process to Analyze and Review Plans
- When “They” Cause the Problem
- Attend Meetings with Purpose and Add Value
- Set Clear Expectations with Colleagues, Customers, and Your Boss
- Manage Interruptions from Others
- Concentration, Focus and Organization
- Build both Productivity and Efficiency
- Re-evaluate Multitasking Strategies
- Overcome Procrastination
- Manage Technological Distractions
- Creating Boundaries and Balance
- Prioritize and Choose Activities to Balance Life and Work
- Create Your Own “No” Script
Who should attend
If you are a business professional who wants greater control of your time, management style and life, this programme is for you.
Trust the experts
Rajeev Aggarwal has 24 years of international corporate experience in various Leadership and Sales roles, which he combines with 11 years of successful experience in Management Development and Coaching . While working on senior management positions for MNCs like PepsiCo, Frito-Lay International, ...