About the course
In order for teams to thrive upon returning to the workplace, it is essential for employers to be ready to address their team's concerns about a post-pandemic workplace to help employees adjust to a new/different workplace environment. As we move into the post quarantine adjustments, it is critical to establish team strategies for engaging and re-engaging. Given the rapid change in our work environments, it is even more critical that we set ourselves up to continue to be productive, cohesive and resilient.
- Reengaging and reconnecting as a team
- Addressing remote work habits vs. Office culture
- Adjusting and reestablishing workplace norms
- Creating new or revised team norms needed to work in a hybrid virtual and in-person environment
- Asking and answering the tough questions as a team related to handshaking, office distancing, staying home when sick, etc.
- Learning from the efficiencies and challenges of working remotely
- Cultivating flexibility, adaptability and creativity during chaos and crisis
- Getting back to the basics--a review of the seven critical team factors
- Working as a team to manage stresses related to workplace issues stemming from current and post-event related disruptions
Dr. Ellen Burts-Cooper is the senior managing partner of Improve Consulting and Training Group, a firm that provides personal and professional development training, coaching and consultation. Improve has been featured in Time Magazine, Black Voices, Smart Business Magazine and Bloomberg Businessw...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.