Who should attend
Suitable for professionals at any level.
About the course
Learn techniques to give you confidence and enable you to make a great impression when you're under pressure and with little notice.
- Think quickly and logically while under pressure.
- Structure information for best effect.
- Respond to difficult situations confidently.
- Overcome resistance and be more persuasive.
- Apply easily-remembered tools to a variety of situations.
What is covered in the course?
- Presenting ideas with speed and clarity.
- Getting to the point and being remembered.
- Handling pressure and being confident.
- Responding to difficult questions.
- Using stories to sell ideas.
- Creating a common picture with your audience.
- Being more persuasive without losing credibility.
How will I benefit?
This workshop will provide you with a safe environment in which to develop confidence in using these skills and enable you to apply them in the real world.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual who can present key ideas and actions clearly, persuasively and credibly to colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
These techniques are transferrable to those around you, as you inspire them with your new confidence.
Gary is a corporate trainer, facilitator and coach, who specialises in helping business people to improve their performance by showing them how to communicate more effectively in critical situations: leadership, workplace culture, teams, sales, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer servic...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.