Think on Your Feet
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
The internationally acclaimed workshop that trains you to organise your ideas fast
The ability to analyse, organise and present your ideas fast is now a core skill. Think on Your Feet is designed to help you to get your ideas across clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
Think on Your Feet® introduces the “capsules-of-persuasion” concept – 10 plans that structure your ideas quickly, for impact and persuasion. The programme will provide you with the skills to answer questions on the spot, to explain complex ideas clearly, and to structure your communications in a professional manner.
Whether you are communicating one-to-one, one-to-many, on the phone, in meetings, informal presentations, or through email Think on Your Feet® will allow you to excel.
- Develop how to get to the point and be remembered.
- Present your ideals in a logical and persuasive manner.
- Handle questions quickly, clearly and effectively.
- Avoid common communication traps.
- Structure your information into facets, aspects, and perspectives.
- Bridge effectively from questions to answers.
- Sell your ideas, products, or services.
- Think on your Feet® is an internationally recognised programme therefore as a successful participant you will receive access to a range of follow-up support materials and resources including: TOYF-FRESH™ – an on-line refresher module, and TOYF TIPS™ – a monthly newsletter providing reminders, tips, and ongoing reinforcement of your classroom experience.
Think on Your Feet® introduces the capsules-of-persuasion concept 10 plans that structure your ideas quickly, for impact and persuasion. The programme will provide you with the skills to answer questions on the spot, to explain complex ideas clearly, and to structure your communications in a professional manner. Whether one-to-one, one-to-many, on the phone, in meetings, informal presentations, or through email, Think on Your Feet® will allow you to excel in your communications.
This highly interactive 2-day programme will provide you with a proven set of techniques delivered through 10 Plans to enhance your ability to Think on your feet®. We provide the blueprints for success and you apply and practice these techniques in a safe learning environment.
Who should attend
It is designed for anyone concerned about communications, including senior executives, managers, sales and marketing professionals, technical specialists, financial analysts, public affairs experts, and training professionals.