Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
It is designed for anyone concerned about communications, including senior executives, managers, sales and marketing professionals, technical specialists, financial analysts, public affairs experts, and training professionals.
About the course
Get your ideas across clearly, concisely and persuasively.
Why choose this programme?
On your marks, get set, think!
Think on Your Feet® introduces the “capsules-of-persuasion” concept – 10 plans that structure your ideas quickly, for impact and persuasion.
The programme will provide you with the skills to answer questions on the spot, to explain complex ideas clearly, and to structure your communications in a professional manner.
Impactful Learn how to get to the point and how to be remembered.
Influence Present your ideas in a logical and persuasive manner.
Improvise Handle questions quickly, clearly and effectively.
Create and organise your ideas quickly so you can make choices in complex situations.
Bring your ideas to life in the minds of others. Get to the point and be remembered.
Present and Persuade
Structure your ideas, presenting them with impact. Persuade your audience that what you say matters.
Day 1: Listen, engage, act
- Getting to the point and being remembered.
- Presenting your ideas.
- Using handy fall-back techniques when you’re caught off guard.
- Handling questions quickly, clearly and persuasively.
- Avoiding common communication traps.
- Dividing information into facets, aspects or perspectives.
- Bridging from question to answer.
- How to broaden or focus your listener’s perspective.
- Moving two opposing viewpoints to a middle ground.
- Selling the benefits of your ideas, products and services.
- Fleshing out your ideas.
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.