Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Warwick Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Diploma in Digital Leadership is for business leaders and senior managers who want to develop a successful strategic roadmap in their organisation and to lead and seize opportunities in a digital age.
Until now, state-of-the-art strategic thinking has promoted strategies based on competitor analysis of close sector rivals. Now, the impacts of digital transformation are so broad that the most disruptive competition is likely to come from outside, and from businesses about which executives may have an incomplete understanding.
The Warwick Diploma in Digital Leadership delivers that in-depth understanding, facilitated by WBS faculty at the cutting-edge of thinking on the transformative potential of digital technology for contemporary business.
Benefits to you
- You will develop the skills to adapt to the demands of leading organisations and forming collaborations in a fast-changing digital world.
- You will create a strategic roadmap for leadership in a digital age within your organisation, and understand better how to maximise the opportunities and counteract the challenges offered by digital transformation for your organisation.
- Taught in London, with only twelve days away from work over one year.
Benefits to your organisation
- The Diploma is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation.
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges.
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation.
The programme is delivered in four modules, each over four days at WBS London, so executives don’t need to divert from their usual responsibilities at work. Upon successful completion confers the qualification of Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Leadership from the University of Warwick.
The four Digital Leadership modules build and develop new leadership thinking and transform strategic understanding over one year, with new learning immediately utilised in your own organisation between modules as well as through your final Executive Case project.
- Platform Strategy
- Business Impacts of Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics for Executives
- Leading Digital Transformation
Who should attend
The Warwick Executive Diploma Series has been designed for experienced and senior managers, as well as those in leadership roles.
Participants who will gain most from the programme may be facing strategic challenges within their organisation which need outside inputs and new thinking, and/or who wish to address areas within their own development to help them get to the next level of performance. Applications are encouraged from a wide cross-section of industry sectors, both commercial and non-profit/public sector, and business functions.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that their experience and responsibilities will allow them to take an active part in discussions and benefit fully from the programme.
- Successful applicants are expected to have at least 5 years of management experience that reflects the contribution and impact they have made as a leader in their career so far. Final admission decisions will be made by the Programme Director and Admissions Committee.
- English language: All of our programmes are delivered in English so, if English is not your first language, you have not graduated from an English speaking university or worked in an English speaking environment for at least two years, you must demonstrate a minimum overall standard a recognised test of English. Requirements are shown below. The certificate will be required as evidence.
Trust the experts
Panos Constantinides is an Associate Professor of Digital Innovation at the Warwick Business School, Academic Director of the AI Innovation Network and Fellow of the Cambridge Digital Innovation research centre. Previously, he held positions at the Department of Organisation, Work & Technolog...
Mareike Möhlmann is Assistant Professor of Information Systems & Management at Warwick Business School (since 2016). Currently, she is also works as a teaching fellow at the London School of Economics. Previously she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the Stern School of Business, New Yor...
Markos Zachariadis is Associate Professor of Information Systems Management & Innovation at Warwick Business School ? where he also Directs the Executive Education Diploma in Digital leadership and a FinTech Research Fellow at the Cambridge Centre for Digital Innovation (CDI), University of C...
Pinar Ozcan is Professor of Strategic Management at Warwick Business School. She specializes in strategy, entrepreneurship, and the emergence of new technology markets.. Professor Ozcan completed her Ph.D. at the Stanford Technology Ventures Program (STVP) at the Stanford University Management ...
The Warwick Diploma in Digital Leadership