Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
About the course
People need to hear what you have to say
Communicating with people from different generations, different backgrounds and levels can be very challenging! As a manager, how often are you faced with difficult situations where the atmosphere at work gets very unpleasant because of personality conflicts and misunderstandings? How do you drive change and boost productivity under these conditions? How do you remain calm when dealing with resisting people? Which tactics do you use to get people’s buy-in and goodwill when they don’t want to listen to you? No matter how compelling the vision or how brilliant the strategy, without leadership communication, there is no execution. The ability to get buy-in, gain trust and inspire loyalty en masse isn't a skill you have to be born with. Now you can learn to develop grace under fire and inspire others when giving speeches and presentations. This fast-paced, results-oriented programme is uniquely designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills modeled on the world's best communicators. You'll learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages, develop an authentic leadership voice and engage in powerful conversations that achieve results.
How will you benefit?
- After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Improve your leadership communication skills
- Build greater buy-in, trust and loyalty
- Demonstrate grace under fire and defuse tension
- Overcome resistance to change
- Motivate followers and inspire them to action
- Rally support in difficult situations
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples and role plays over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays. Programme Highlights:
The Voices of Effective Leaders – Past and Present
- Describe typical situations requiring leadership communication and assess how well you use the language of leadership in these situations
- Identify five traits of effective leadership communication and assess how well you demonstrate those traits
Finding Your Leadership Voice
- Learn the two components of a leader’s voice
- Describe several leadership communication styles and describe your dominant style
Crafting Compelling Messages That Inspire Action and Produce Results
- Pinpoint the desired results of your leadership message by using a results matrix
- Shape your leadership message
Setting the Stage for Powerful Communication
- Pick the right forum for leadership communications and create a winning setting for your key messages
- Overcome stage fright and communication anxiety
Taking the Lead
- Generate presence and charisma that command respect
- Send clear messages that maximize audience understanding
Setting the Direction You Want Others to Travel
- Communicate a clear mission and inspire vision and values
- Delegate authority in ways that prompt others to take responsibility
Influencing and Inspiring Others into Action
- Identify the factors that demotivate
- Light a fire in the hearts of others
Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring for Improved Performance
- Stimulate and guide authentic coaching, counselling and mentoring sessions
Addressing Tough and Touchy Topics in Ways That Defuse Tension
- Handle conflict and hostile disputes
Who should attend
Experienced managers and executives and anyone who aspires to a leadership position or who is expected to provide leadership.
Trust the experts
Rajeev Aggarwal has 24 years of international corporate experience in various Leadership and Sales roles, which he combines with 11 years of successful experience in Management Development and Coaching . While working on senior management positions for MNCs like PepsiCo, Frito-Lay International, ...