Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
If you are manager or executive who wants to improve your leadership communication skills, this programme is right for you.
About the course
No matter how compelling the vision or how brilliant the strategy, without leadership communication, there is no execution. The ability to get buy-in, garner trust and inspire loyalty en masse isn't a skill you have to be born with. Now you can learn to develop grace under fire and inspire others when giving speeches and presentations.
Attend this intensive 3-day communication and leadership skills tailored for women and focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages,
- Hone an authentic leadership voice
- Engage in powerful conversations that achieve results.
This communication leadership training course for women combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your communication and leadership skills. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this communication and leadership programme for women, you will grow your communication and leadership skills and be able to:
- Build greater buy-in, trust and loyalty
- Demonstrate grace under fire and defuse tension
- Overcome resistance to change
- Motivate followers and inspire them to action
- Rally support in difficult situations
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of women from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
The Voice of Leadership for Women is a 3-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by experienced women leaders with former experience in international companies.
The Voice of Leadership for Women Course Outline:
The Voices of Effective Leaders: Past and Present
- Describe typical situations requiring leadership communication and assess how well you use the language of leadership in these situations
- Identify five traits of effective leadership communication and assess how well you demonstrate those traits
Finding Your Leadership Voice
- Learn the two components of a leader’s voice Describe several leadership communication styles and describe your dominant style
Crafting Compelling Messages That Inspire Action and Produce Results
- Pinpoint the desired results of your leadership message by using a results matrix
- Shape your leadership message
Setting the Stage for Powerful Communication
- Pick the right forum for leadership communications and create a winning setting for your key messages
- Overcome stage fright and communication anxiety
Taking the Lead
- Generate presence and charisma that command respect
- Send clear messages that maximize audience understanding
Setting the Direction You Want Others to Travel
- Communicate a clear mission and inspire vision and values
- Delegate authority in ways that prompt others to take responsibility
Influencing and Inspiring Others into Action
- Identify the factors that demotivate
- Light a fire in the hearts of others
Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring for Improved Performance
- Stimulate and guide authentic coaching, counselling and mentoring sessions
Addressing Tough and Touchy Topics in Ways That Defuse Tension
- Handle conflict and hostile disputes
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.