Who should attend
This workshop is for: Executive Assistants Executive Secretaries Administrative Assistants
About the course
How often are you asked to take decisions in your boss absence? Things need to go fast. How are you setting your priorities? Enhance your executive assistant skills and performance to increase the added value of your contribution to your manager and your company. Improve your interpersonal skills to take decisions confidently, suggest innovative solutions, be an effective organizer and good communicator.
Although managers are becoming more and more autonomous with the current technology, the role of the executive assistant is also changing and getting more demanding. The support that you provide as an executive assistant is vital for both, your manager and your organization to achieve corporate goals.
It becomes even more critical when you are reporting to several bosses. Do you have the strategic insight to take the right decision and innovate in your processes? Do you have enough confidence to handle stressful and delicate situations? To manage your career, you are expected to be a confident decision-maker, a creative thinker, an effective organizer and a good communicator. Do you have enough assertiveness to say no when projects are piling up on your desk? This programme will equip you with key skills and tools to become the manager of tomorrow.
Register to this intensive 4-day executive assistant training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
This executive assistant training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your executive assitant and administrative skills. You will gain a wider perspective of your role through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your executive assistant skills & competencies and be able to:
- Understand the changing business environment in which you operate and the impact it has on your role and the role of your manager
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Become a more confident decision-maker
- Become more effective in a top management team setting
- Learn to set personal objectives and develop a plan for your own career and knowledge development
- Be able to apply creative thinking in difficult situations, and act more assertively when appropriate
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of other Administrative Professionals from different industries and countries
- Develop a personalized action plan that you will take back with you to your job
- Learn and practise these new skills using case studies, real examples and role plays over 4 interactive and challenging days
What will you learn and practice?
The Professional Executive Assistant is a 4-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former experience in international companies.
Day 1 Motivation and Time Management
- The Changing Business Environment
- Understanding Motivation
- Time Management
Day 2 Working more Effectively in a Top Management Team Setting
- Setting Decision Making
- Diagnosing and analysing issues
- Concentrating and making decisions effectively
- Getting decisions implemented
- Creative Thinking
Day 3 Understanding Management and Leadership Styles
- Understand yourself, your boss and others
- Tips for cross-cultural and remote working
- Skills and strategies for handling important relationships
- How to improve performance
- How to improve self-confidence
Day 4 Assertiveness
- Negotiating, persuading, influencing techniques
- Giving feedback
Projecting Yourself and Effective Presentation Skills
Working on Continued Personal Growth
Rajeev Aggarwal has 24 years of international corporate experience in various Leadership and Sales roles, which he combines with 11 years of successful experience in Management Development and Coaching . While working on senior management positions for MNCs like PepsiCo, Frito-Lay International, ...
With in-depth experience in the legal, business and international environments, Nadia brings to MCE her competencies and passion for human development and capability building. Her talents lie in executive and leadership coaching, intensive development programs for high potential talent, generatin...
Originally from New York, Tamara brings to MCE more than thirty years of international corporate experience in Coaching, Training, Banking, and Financial Services. Her career is characterized by stepping outside of her comfort zone to embrace new challenges and expertise – first-hand experiences ...
Anna is a coach and facilitator who helps individuals and society at a broader scale, business and international organisations grow towards a positive change to create shared value. She has ten years’ experience in the people development space that is leveraged with fifteen years’ work as a corpo...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.