About the course
Optimal relationships - relationships that fuel exceptional teamwork and performance - are built on a foundation of trust. Do you have relationships at work that suffer from compromised trust? In this interactive session, you'll learn the only real way to repair those relationships - and even optimize them - through trust building. You'll learn the sixteen behaviors driving the Dimensions of Trust: The Three Cs™. You'll get a language to talk about trust-related issues constructively. You'll gain pragmatic trust building skills and proven, practical steps to rebuild trust when it has been broken. You'll be positioned to shift behavior and break through to high trust, high performing relationships and teams
Understand the business case for trust- why it is important to pay attention to trust dynamics in the workplace.
Develop a shared understanding and a common language of trust.
- What trust means and the 3 types and 16 behaviors that build it.
- Learn how trust is linked to employee engagement, performance and change.
- The behaviors that support employee engagement, improve performance and the organizations ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions.
Understand behaviors that break trust and how they get in the way of results. Learn how to rebuild trust to re-engage people, strengthen performance and develop skills to successfully navigate change.
- The seven steps to rebuild and sustain trust and navigate change.
- Learn to eliminate trust busters and overcome obstacles to getting work done.
- Gain trust building skills to drive engagement, improve performance and successfully navigate change.
- Learn how to measure and monitor trust within your team or with you as a leader with research based surveys.
- Learn a practically proven approach so that your organization becomes a place where people want to produce!
Dennis Reina, Ph.D. and his life and business partner, Michelle Reina, Ph.D. are the founders of Reina Trust Building®, a global consulting, assessment, coaching and development firm that has worked with leaders and teams in more than 250 organizations worldwide, and on every continent. Reina hel...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.