About the course
What to ask and when — to reach the outcome you seek
In this practical, interactive and engaging webinar briefing, you will discover:
- How questions really work, and how they can work for you
- Tips for selecting the most effective line of questioning by knowing:
- What you’re after; what outcome you want
- What and when to ask
- What to listen for, and how to follow up with another question
- How to ask diagnostic questions to discover "the why" when something's not right
- Ways to use strategic questions to consider long-range opportunities, threats, risks and potential
- How creativity questions help with blue sky, brainstorming sessions that invite aiming high and thinking big
- What you ask and how you follow-up is driven to a large extent by careful, deliberate, intense and active listening
You are what you ask.
Your questions are much more than random expressions of curiosity; they are cornerstones of information, discovery, connection and empowerment.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.