The Power of Professional Presence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
Professional presence is an elusive, “you’ll know it when you see it” quality and frequently cited as an opportunity for development. To be successful, it is crucial to be able to connect with others in a meaningful way, while projecting confidence and integrity. The Power of Professional Presence uncovers your authentic leadership abilities and teaches you how to use presence to communicate, influence, and inspire—ensuring others see this quality when they interact with you.
- Communicate with self-assurance to engage and inspire others
- Use business and personal stories to enhance your presence
- Get out of your head and into the moment
- Put expressiveness and behavioral awareness to work
- Design compelling content that engages and inspires your various audiences
Who should attend
Individual contributors and leaders who want to learn skills and techniques for presenting their best selves at work.