The Management Incubator
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Jones Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Being an effective manager is an organizational expectation that will allow you to have a more meaningful career. Acquiring the right foundational knowledge and management competencies will differentiate you and your organization because those you lead will perform better. In this two-day course, Professor Brent Smith will utilize case studies, group exercises and extensive discussion to guide the class through the state-of-the-science in management.
What to Expect
- Discover what’s different when assuming a management role
- Capture and develop your individual team member's potential
- Identify the basic principles of effective delegation
- Set common and compelling direction for your team
- Establish objective expectations and evaluate performance appropriately
- Identify the new management role as your self-development
Who should attend
Junior managers, first-time supervisors, and those who are preparing for their first management responsibility.