Who should attend
- Managers and professionals with 10-15 years of professional experience in the real estate.
- Heads of fund management, investments or asset management involved in the development of real estate assets.
- Managers of real estate inside companies and independent company owners.
- Companies, institutions and public authorities interested in understanding the new frontiers of strategy, investment,and management in real estate with an international and innovative perspective.
About the course
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
THE FUTURE OF RE INDUSTRY. NEW TRENDS & BUSINESS MODELS
The program will focus on the future of RE, analyzing the effects of economic trends on this industry. The program will equip participants with a deep understanding of macro trends impacting European Real Estate, expose them to cutting-edge innovation, and provide tools for innovation and driving change in organizations.
Enter in a network of professionals, investors and public authority representatives operating on different sides of RE, and face each managerial issue from all professional points of view. In addition to class sessions, participants will have the chance to attend social activities with keynote speakers to stimulate networking and experience sharing.
INNOVATION, KNOWDLEDGE & TOOLS
Participants will be exposed to the latest applied knowledge and tools in innovation from three different perspectives underlined by each School: Retail and Logistics, the Private Rented Sector (PRS) and Build-to-Rent Sector, as well as managing innovation in RE Finance.
Together with some of the most experienced educators in Real Estate Management, faculty members of the three Schools of Management, the program has invited internationally acclaimed professors and industry experts.
RETAIL & LOGISTICS IN DISRUPTIVE TIMES.
THE POWER OF LONG-TERM TRENDS
- German Macro and the Fear of Negative Interest rates.
- The Power of Long-Term Trends (Demographics and Urbanization).
- How to Rebuild Cities.
- What can European Retailers Learn from China?
RETAIL AND LOGISTICS: TWO OF A KIND?
- Disrupting Real Estate: How to Foster Innovation?
- Site Visit in Frankfurt.
- Working Session: How to Rescue Offline Shopping
CITY OF THE FUTURE
- Smart Cities.
- Logistics at the Core of the New City.
- Presentation of Working Group Results.
PRIVATE RENTED & BUILD-TO-RENT SECTORS.
THE PRS AND BTR BUSINESS
- Fundamentals of Spanish Economy and Drivers for PRS.
- Discussion and Site Visit: Madrid Nuevo Norte and PRS.
- Dinner with a Keynote Speaker: Humphrey White, Knight Frank. MD
LEGAL ASPECTS AND NEW TECH TOOLS FOR PRS
- Rental Housing Act – Challenges and Rental Classes.
- Immediate Future of PRS and Proptech.
- Site Visits.
- Networking Dinner with IE Real Estate Club.
DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF PRS
- Welcome Breakfast at IE Campus in Segovia.
- PRS Development and Management in Spain.
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up.
INNOVATION IN FINANCE & THE EUROPEAN RE MARKET.
INNOVATION IN THE EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
- Innovating Trends for the European Real Estate Investment Market in 2020.
- Site visits in Paris: Trinity Tour and Fondation Lafayette.
PAN-EUROPEAN INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- Project: Learning Diary.
- Innovating and Implementing a Pan-European Investment Strategy in Real Estate Fund and Asset Management.
- Case Study | Managing the Future: Asset management, the Take of Two Sites.
- Working Group Presentations.
INNOVATION IN REAL ESTATE
- Diary-based Action Learning Project Presentations.
- Summary, Review, and Conclusions.
- Graduation Ceremony.
Education Doctorat en Sciences de Gestion, université Paris Nanterre. Certificat Supérieur d''Expertise Comptable "Relations économiques". Diplôme d''Etudes Supérieures Economiques (DESE), Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers. Diplôme d''Etudes Comptables Supérieures (DECS). Diplôme HEC, Ec...
TOBIAS JUST is a Professor, Doctor, and Managing Director at the IREBS Immobilienakademie and Professor for real estate at the University of Regensburg, Germany. After his apprenticeship at Otto-Versand, Dr. Tobias studied economics in Hamburg and Uppsala, Sweden. In 1997 he graduated and started...
Profile +30-year experience professional of Real Estate Business Skills in the whole range of Real Estate services and roles Proven ability to create market presence Strong network of contacts Extensive transaction experience. Expertise covers Deal origination Financial and strategic analys...
Videos and materials
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.