This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
As more and more organizations and individuals seek out coaching as a preferred method for professional and personal development, coaching as a profession has skyrocketed. According to the International Coach Federation’s 2016 Global Coaching study, 53,000 coach professionals generated $2.35 billion in revenue worldwide in 2015. This profession has attracted many individuals hoping to turn their passion for coaching into a successful, independent practice. This session will explore the current business landscape for coaching and help you determine where, when and how to position your passion for coaching as a viable business venture.
- Defining the coaching industry
- Determining your coaching niche
- Discovering your unique value proposition
- Developing and managing your coaching business
- Attracting and working with clients who are rights for you
- Ethics in coaching
- Exploring ways to develop as a recognized expert in your field and/or specialty area
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain insight into the coaching niche that best aligns with their skillset
- Leverage their unique value proposition in an ethical manner
- Understand who to effectively launch their own coaching business whether part-time or full-time
- Learn various options for ongoing professional growth while building their brand
Who should attend
Individuals who have obtained a coaching certificate/certification and are at the early stages of considering or launching their own coaching business.
Trust the experts
Dr. Denise Douglas has served in a variety of leadership roles and has worked with hundreds of executives and professionals for more than a decade as an independent executive coach. She is president of Career Spark, LLC, a coaching, leadership development and educational practice, and has coached...