Who should attend
Individuals who have obtained a coaching certificate/certification and are at the early stages of considering or launching their own coaching business.
About the course
As more and more organizations and individuals seek out coaching as a preferred method for professional and personal development, coaching as a profession has skyrocketed. According to the International Coach Federation’s 2016 Global Coaching study, 53,000 coach professionals generated $2.35 billion in revenue worldwide in 2015. This profession has attracted many individuals hoping to turn their passion for coaching into a successful, independent practice. This session will explore the current business landscape for coaching and help you determine where, when and how to position your passion for coaching as a viable business venture.
- Defining the coaching industry
- Determining your coaching niche
- Discovering your unique value proposition
- Developing and managing your coaching business
- Attracting and working with clients who are rights for you
- Ethics in coaching
- Exploring ways to develop as a recognized expert in your field and/or specialty area
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain insight into the coaching niche that best aligns with their skillset
- Leverage their unique value proposition in an ethical manner
- Understand who to effectively launch their own coaching business whether part-time or full-time
- Learn various options for ongoing professional growth while building their brand
Dr. Denise Douglas has served in a variety of leadership roles and has worked with hundreds of executives and professionals for more than a decade as an independent executive coach. She is president of Career Spark, LLC, a coaching, leadership development and educational practice, and has coached...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.