The Business of Coaching
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
As more and more organizations and individuals seek out coaching as a preferred method for professional and personal development, coaching as a profession has skyrocketed. According to the International Coach Federation’s 2016 Global Coaching study, 53,000 coach professionals generated $2.35 billion in revenue worldwide in 2015. This profession has attracted many individuals hoping to turn their passion for coaching into a successful, independent practice. This session will explore the current business landscape for coaching and help you determine where, when and how to position your passion for coaching as a viable business venture.
- Defining the coaching industry
- Determining your coaching niche
- Discovering your unique value proposition
- Developing and managing your coaching business
- Attracting and working with clients who are rights for you
- Ethics in coaching
- Exploring ways to develop as a recognized expert in your field and/or specialty area
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain insight into the coaching niche that best aligns with their skillset
- Leverage their unique value proposition in an ethical manner
- Understand who to effectively launch their own coaching business whether part-time or full-time
- Learn various options for ongoing professional growth while building their brand
Who should attend
Individuals who have obtained a coaching certificate/certification and are at the early stages of considering or launching their own coaching business.