Who should attend
Ideal for professionals looking to thrive in changing workplaces and careers.
About the course
Take charge of your own employability and learn the skills to be career agile.
- Take responsibility for how you react and respond to a changing work environment.
- Understand and apply strategies for each stage of a Change Cycle.
- Implement the tools and strategies of self-awareness and resilience.
- Get through the change emotion and commotion with minimal damage to your health, relationships and productivity and confidence.
- Accept change as an integral part of today’s workplace and climate and thrive.
What is covered in the course?
- Why accepting change and disruption is vital to your professional success.
- Embracing change, whether it’s good, bad or ugly.
- How to manage yourself in change.
- The cycles of change.
- The characteristics of career resilience and being an agile/adaptable professional.
- Strategies and tools to build career resilience and thrive.
- How to be skilled, not stuck.
- How to take charge of your career.
How will I benefit?
You will explore the concepts of resilience and self-reliance, so you can adapt to changing circumstances, even when they appear discouraging or disruptive. Ideal for professionals looking to thrive in changing workplaces and careers.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will also need to adapt to meet the lightning-speed advances and changes, and will need staff like you to respond effectively.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.