About the course
When you are overwhelmed by email, how you handle your inbox can be the starting point for more effectively managing the time you spend at work. The best tool to achieve this is often right on your desktop.
The solution is Microsoft Outlook, a powerful tool that, frankly, most people have never been trained to use to its fullest.
Stop using Outlook as just an email reader and use it to simplify your workday by managing your time and enabling you to remain in control of the information that reaches you.
For instance, you probably send emails to your colleagues asking them to take care of a request that has been emailed to you. Do you have a follow-up process to make sure it does not slip through the cracks and fails to get done?
How you manage your flood of email is just the starting point. Once you fully integrate the calendar and task features in Outlook, you can really take charge of your workday.
What You Will Cover
Now is the time to take charge of your inbox, organize your work schedule, and improve the way you share and communicate with others — all from one place.
This webinar gives you a wealth of how-tos, shortcuts, and tactics including:
- Tips for efficiently organizing email folders
- Creating custom rules to manage incoming email traffic
- Automating email management with rules based on templates
- Managing email with flags, tags and clean-up commands
- Creating custom views to see what you need when you need it
- Using the Archive tool
- Shortcuts for managing appointments and scheduling meetings from email
- Using advanced calendar features to stay on schedule and on track
- Creating “Your Day at a Glance”
Join us to take your Outlook skills to a new level and increase your productivity and sanity at work.
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using the Outlook 2016 desktop version, including tips for mobile and OWA use.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand strategies for better email management and efficient use of Outlook
- Utilize Outlook as an all-around work productivity manager
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.