Talent Management Institute
In a complex global environment, superior talent remains the surest path to sustained competitive advantage. Unfortunately, many HR and talent professionals find that traditional approaches to building talent fall short of expectations.
Our Talent Management Institute enables you to master a radically different, scientifically proven, and demonstrably effective approach to building talent. Based on the science that informs talent management and direct experience leading talent management in large organizations, the focus is on creating a tight link between talent strategy and organizational strategy, building a state-of-the-art talent pipeline, and effectively assessing and developing talent.
Marc Effron and Jim Shanley co-facilitate this program which has become a benchmark for the field. Using research-backed, cutting-edge practices and highly interactive course content, this innovative program provides the tools and helps you quickly build the capabilities to design and implement a superior talent management strategy.
- Demonstrate the link between your organization’s talent management agenda and the organizational and leadership capabilities needed to execute its strategy
- Expertly assess talent and accelerate the growth of high potential talent
- Assess your organization's talent management practices against world-class talent management standards
- Build a state-of-the-art Talent Production Line for your organization
- Create an organizational and individual talent management action plan
- Earn 2.55 CEUs
Who should attend
Human resources generalists, talent management leaders, and leadership development specialists who want to build strategic talent management capabilities for their organization through practical implementation.