Talent Management Institute
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
To execute the organization’s strategy, business leaders want their human resources team to produce more talent, better talent, and ultimately develop talent faster. However, organizations are finding traditional approaches to developing their people are falling short of expectations. The Talent Management Institute provides you with the simple, science-based talent-building processes that drive performance and outcomes business leaders want.
- Assess talent and accelerate the growth of high-potentials
- Align talent capabilities with your organization’s strategic direction
- Create an individual and organizational talent management action plan
- Operationalize a Talent Production Line for succession planning
- Evaluate and improve your performance management process
- Become a trusted advisor to senior executives
Who should attend
Human resources generalists, talent management leaders, and leadership development specialists who want to build strategic talent management capabilities for their organization through practical implementation.