About the course
Can organizations with an industrial business model succeed in the digital landscape? This course examines a new generation of leaders as they create transformational change in the world’s largest and oldest companies. Using case studies and systems thinking, you’ll redefine the way you see organizations, resources, and people. What challenges do industrial firms face as they add digital products and services? How can the right leader make or break the success of the company as they transition?
Ensure that you’re poised to effectively lead your team or organization through digital transformation by mastering techniques of systems leadership.
You Will Learn
- How leaders today are different from previous generations
- To apply systems leadership techniques to solve challenges faced by your company
- To combine physical and digital elements into systems that are optimized for customer success
- How large companies are successfully navigating the changes brought about by a new, digitally centric landscape
- What digital disruptors can learn from incumbents to better serve customers
Research Statement Robert Siegel researches strategy and innovation in both large and small companies, as well as the opportunities and challenges that technological change brings to these firms. Additionally, Robert teaches product management and product development best practices and methods, a...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.