Sustainable Business Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Become a Purpose-Driven Leader
Sustainable Business Strategy illustrates how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously solving some of the world’s biggest challenges—and how you, as an individual, can make a difference.
What You'll Learn
- Understand and analyze the business models that drive change
- Communicate the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Examine the broader political and social landscape in which you operate, including the role of government, investors, and customers
- Explore why collective efforts are important and how business can be a catalyst for system-level change
- Determine what you can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader
Who should attend
- Purpose-Driven Professionals
- Learn how businesses can effect change, and how you can influence others using a values-driven approach in the for-profit space.
- Not-for-Profit Professionals
- Explore how the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds interact, and how to develop strategic partnerships with for-profit entities to effect maximum change.
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Take a values-driven approach to business and learn how you can succeed financially while also playing a role in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.