Sustainable Business Strategy
Become a Purpose-Driven Leader
Sustainable Business Strategy illustrates how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously solving some of the world’s biggest challenges—and how you, as an individual, can make a difference.
What You'll Learn
- Understand and analyze the business models that drive change
- Communicate the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Examine the broader political and social landscape in which you operate, including the role of government, investors, and customers
- Explore why collective efforts are important and how business can be a catalyst for system-level change
- Determine what you can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader
Who should attend
- Purpose-Driven Professionals
- Learn how businesses can effect change, and how you can influence others using a values-driven approach in the for-profit space.
- Not-for-Profit Professionals
- Explore how the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds interact, and how to develop strategic partnerships with for-profit entities to effect maximum change.
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Take a values-driven approach to business and learn how you can succeed financially while also playing a role in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.