Supplier Diversity Professional Excellence Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.Full disclaimer.
Supplier Diversity Professionals have evolved and developed since the start of programs to increase diversity in corporate supply chains. This work is difficult and often in conflict with other corporate goals, like shrinking the supply chain and globalization. Supplier Diversity Professionals need help internally and externally to accomplish both corporate goals and goals to increase supplier diversity. The Supplier Diversity Professional Excellence Program is designed for those new to supplier diversity and for experienced supplier diversity professionals.
Professor Len Greenhalgh is the Faculty Director for the program.
The two and half day program covers topics including:
- Corporate Strategy and Supplier Diversity
- Economic Impact of Supplier Diversity at the Corporate Level
- Communicating Supplier Diversity to Internal and External Customers
- Leadership for Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Supplier Diversity Performance – Metrics and Analysis
- Building Effective Supplier Diversity Teams
- The Perspective of the Diverse Entrepreneur
Who should attend
Who Should Attend?
Supplier Diversity Professionals SBLO Professionals Procurement Professionals Diversity and Inclusion Professionals State DOT Supportive Service Managers Large MBEs with Supplier Diversity Programs