Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Performance Verifier Training
This course will prepare you to become a Superior Energy Performance (SEP) Performance Verifier. You will learn how to apply energy-efficiency engineering and statistics to the functions of a performance verifier to consistently and fairly assess plant energy performance improvement and conformance with the SEP program requirements.
What You Will Learn
- SEP program requirements
- ISO 50001, ISO 17021, and ISO 50028
- Auditing energy management systems
- Energy consumption, use, and performance
- How to verify organizational energy performance
How You Will Benefit
- Develop the skills needed for SEP performance verification.
- Understand the SEP certification process and requirements as well as the SEP Performance Verifiers role and personal qualifications.
- Learn the tools and techniques for evaluating facility energy performance.
- Determine the validity of energy data used in modeling.
- Identify appropriate timelines for evaluating energy performance.
- Gain hands-on experience evaluating energy performance improvement through course activities based on a real-world industry case study.
SEP PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- ANSI/MSE 50021, ISO 17021, and ISO 50028
- SEP certification protocol
- SEP Measurement and Verification Protocol
STATISTICAL MODELING OF ENERGY PERFORMANCE
- Statistical evaluation of data and model results
- How to audit techniques for statistical modeling
- Rules for energy accounting
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ELEMENTS
- Energy review
- Energy performance metrics and baselines
- Energy improvement and project evaluation
Who should attend
This course is designed for ISO 50001 energy lead auditors and certified practitioners of energy management.