Who should attend
This course is designed for professionals at all levels interested in learning about stress management and prevention.
About the course
Learn to break the cycle of chronic stress and develop habits to feel more empowered and confident.
- Diagnose and understand the causes of stress.
- Be productive in high-pressure situations.
- Get beyond the fog of overwhelm and think with clarity in moments of high stress.
- Develop a long-term strategy to prevent high stress before it occurs.
What is covered in the course?
- Why people feel stress and how to overcome it.
- Different types of stress and how to identify them.
- A formula to break the cycle of stress and increase happiness.
- The Life Leadership approach to long-term minimisation and prevention of stress.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an understanding of why you experience stress and how to develop habits to de-stress and prosper
- practical tools that you can implement immediately to control negative stress and feel less overwhelmed
- a long-term strategy to prevent high stress before it occurs.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with:
- a greater ability to manage high-pressure situations and be productive
- improved capacity to think with clarity in moments of high stress
- strategies to proactively prevent high stress at work before it occurs.
Scott specialises in helping professionals to improve their productivity and performance by showing them how to realign with their purpose, values and passion so that they can eliminate procrastination and achieve their personal and professional goals. He is a member of the Professional Speakers ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.