Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This module analyzes the fundamentals behind the firm’s business policy and the supporting role of IT.
- Trends and Influences on Organizations: Why do organizations exist? Which problems do they solve?
- Core concepts regarding strategy formulation, implementation and execution: Strategic Analysis, Tools & Concepts.
- Strategic leadership: The role of leadership behavior in organizational success.
- Information Management & Corporate Organization: Company strategies and their translations into business architecture.
- Meeting strategic challenges like M&A: IT as a means to support an organization’s strategic development.
- Leading Strategy Implementation. The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Trust the experts
Professor Welpe studied economics at LMU Munich and at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston. She completed an MSc at the London School of Economics before finishing her PhD on technology and innovation management at the University of Regensburg (2003). In 2007 she completed her lectu...
Professor Hutzschenreuter’s (b. 1971) research focuses on Strategic and International Management, (International) Growth Strategies and Portfolio Changes, Strategic Innovations, Offshoring and Business Process Outsourcing, as well as Strategy Processes and Corporate Governance. Professor Hutzsch...