About the course
Learn how to make choices to achieve desired outcomes. The word "strategy" gets used a lot, but defining it can be frustratingly elusive. This course explores the true meaning of strategy, what strategies are good for, and the difficulties in creating and implementing shared strategies.
- The meaning and importance of strategies
- Combining criteria and key questions for effective strategic thinking
- Creative foresight requirements and methods
- The benefits of systems thinking
- Explain, in the context of organizations, the meaning and importance of strategies.
- Identify and characterize the different ways strategies can be used.
- Combine criteria and key questions for effective strategic thinking.
- Compile a list of different types of creative foresight requirements and methods.
- Describe the benefits of systems thinking.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.