Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Typically, many businesses in Nigeria have always encouraged reactive procurement management which hurts corporate governance and profitability. The ripple effects are extensive delays, high cost and abandoned projects. Most importantly, contract expenditures are in excess of 50 percent of company revenue in most sectors of the economy. The Strategic Procurement and Contract Management seminar is designed to tackle these issues and more.
- Understanding Customer and Business Requirements
- Positioning for Strategic Procurement
- Supply Management Analysis and Application
- Strategic Sourcing Methods
- Application of Sourcing Tools
- Ethical Issues in Procurement
- Bidding and Evaluations
- Contract Management and Supplier Relationship
- Legal Aspects of the Contracts
- Negotiation in Contracting Context
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- E-Sourcing and Programme Management.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn the skills and tools for efficient/effective procurement management
- Apply the skills/tools to improve organization procurement
- Learn to apply specific skills in different contexts.
Who should attend
- Managers involved in procurement/contracting.
- Supply chain and
- Admin Managers of banks and those in the public sector
Trust the experts
She holds an MBA from IESE Business School, Barcelona and a second Master’s degree in Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE) from Strathmore University in Nairobi, Kenya. Prior to joining LBS, Rose had worked as the Managing Director of JMJ Consulting Ltd, a training consulting firm and as a Direct...
Dr Muogboh, initially joined LBS faculty in 2003 and served as a faculty member and the pioneer Director of the Doctorate programme. He taught sessions in the area of Operations Management, Project Management and Data Analysis. Prior to joining LBS in 2003, he worked as a researcher at the Automa...
Dr Frank Ojadi obtained a bachelor's degree in Engineering Physics from University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), MBA from the Maarstricht School of Management, Netherlands and PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from University of Johannesburg, South Africa. He has been a facu...