About the course
Strategic Planning for Organizational Success provides leaders with a proven road map to achieve and sustain competitive viability. An effective strategic planning process involves four critical elements: assessing your current situation, developing a strategy map based on that assessment, effectively communicating the strategy throughout the organization, and making sure it remains viable through ongoing governance. Research shows that using this process results in enhanced organizational performance and competitive viability.
Strategic Planning for Organizational Success uses interactive engagements, individual and team coursework, lectures, and experiential and multi-mode learning to engage participants to learn, think, and lead at higher levels.
- Learn to develop mission statements, vision, core values, priorities, and goals.
- Develop strategies, metrics, and tasks.
- Acquire techniques to ensure vertical alignment of organizational priorities.
- Use governance to keep strategic plans relevant, dynamic and on schedule.
- Learn how to cascade and communicate the strategic plan across all levels of the organization.
- Learn key leadership techniques to ensure successful implementation.
James Cody is a retired Air Force Colonel with 25 years of military experience. He currently serves as the Director of the Aerospace and Defense Executive Program for Graduate and Executive Education. James holds a Master of Military Art & Science from the School of Advanced Operational Art ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.