Strategic Planning and Leading Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Smith School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Your organization's strategic plan is its game plan for change. This highly practical, two-day program is led by Canada's two leading practitioners in the subject, each with extensive change leadership experience across industries.
This session will enable you to develop and implement a focused and action-oriented strategic plan to drive successful change and, more importantly, establish the conditions for long-term success.
A new framework for change
Today's fast-paced business environment renders much of the conventional wisdom surrounding managing change outdated, and in some cases, downright dangerous. It's no surprise that most attempts at organizational changes (culture change, integrating acquisitions, launching new products, or integrating new IT platforms) end in failure.
To beat the odds, it is imperative to establish the winning conditions. This Program will help you identify and implement these very elements – guidance, speed and momentum – and develop the execution plan to drive their implementation.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Establish the winning conditions for successful organizational change
- Diagnose the challenges associated with organizational change
- Create a game plan for change
- Learn how to recognize the need for change in your organization or department
- Move from awareness to tangible change outcomes
- Define the essential tools for implementing change
- Discover how to realign resources appropriately through an organizational change
Gain knowledge on how to form and deliver an effective change strategy
Be better positioned for successful change initiatives
The program is divided into two themes:
Creating the Game Plan for Change
- Correctly diagnosing your specific change challenge
- Designing your planning process to maximize buy-in to and understanding of the changes you need to make
- Creating an executable game plan, one that drives accountability, effort, and results
- Aligning resources and activities to demonstrable and tangible outcomes
Establishing the Winning Conditions for Success
- Using project management techniques and discipline to enable implementation
- Communicating your ‘change’ story
- Understanding what it takes to effectively lead change efforts
- Creating speed and establishing momentum around change efforts
- Leveraging the ‘human flywheel’ to its fullest
Who should attend
Managers who are looking for fresh perspectives on organizational change.