About the course
This course highlights the importance of corporate strategies and provides you with a toolbox for a successful and sustainable strategy implementation in a competitive environment.
Strategic Management 1
- Introduction to the concept of strategy
- The tools of strategic analysis, market based and resource based
- The nature and sources of competitive advantages
- Performance indicators
- Resource and capability analysis, simulation, game theory
Strategic Management 2
- Achieving a competitive advantage in different industry contexts
- Competitive advantes in a moving environment
- Corporate strategy aspects and designing strategy
- Core capabilities and sustainability (in technology based industries)
- Commercializing innovation
Peter Mc Namara is Professor of Management and Head of Maynooth University School of Business. He is the Past Chairperson of the Management Education and Development division of the Academy of Management (AOM has approximately 20,000 members worldwide), where he led the division through a series ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.