Strategic Leadership & Change Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Maastricht School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Directing your organization
Change is a constant factor in today’s global business world. Both private and public organizations need to adapt to numerous outside world developments such as technological developments, economic development, the need for more social responsibility and increased international competition. To deal with these external factors, organizations need to align their own structure. Strategic leadership and change management deals with processes aimed at setting the organization's direction, objectives and priorities in the changing landscape, at focusing internal energy and resources to achieve the objectives and at aligning internal and external stakeholders. Strategic leadership and change management is about analysis, decision making and planning. It is also about implementation of strategic plans and organizational change programs to realize the desired performance.
This program informs you on the most relevant aspects of effective strategic leadership and tools and instruments that can help you in developing and implementing effective strategies. The program will help you to design effective change programs and develop the personal management skills to successfully lead change processes in your organization. The program takes a practice oriented approach and will provide you with examples from practitioners.
Reasons to follow Strategic Leadership & Change Management
- Develop your strategic thinking skills and attitude
- Learn about tools and instruments for strategy planning and implementation
- Unravel the dynamics of change, including resistance, and learn how to handle these dynamic
- Learn how to link the knowledge and skills directly to the daily practice of your organization through the practice oriented and focused approach
- Introduction to strategic thinking
- Analysis of external developments and internal organization characteristics and capabilities
- Mission, vision and strategic goals as part of the strategic framework
- Strategy as the ‘grand plan’ to realize objectives
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools and change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- Strategy implementation and monitoring
- The role of leadership in organizational change, strategy planning and implementation
Who should attend
The program is designed for:
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management