Who should attend
The program is designed for:
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
About the course
Directing your organization
Change is a constant factor in today’s global business world. Both private and public organizations need to adapt to numerous outside world developments such as technological developments, economic development, the need for more social responsibility and increased international competition. To deal with these external factors, organizations need to align their own structure. Strategic leadership and change management deals with processes aimed at setting the organization's direction, objectives and priorities in the changing landscape, at focusing internal energy and resources to achieve the objectives and at aligning internal and external stakeholders. Strategic leadership and change management is about analysis, decision making and planning. It is also about implementation of strategic plans and organizational change programs to realize the desired performance.
This program informs you on the most relevant aspects of effective strategic leadership and tools and instruments that can help you in developing and implementing effective strategies. The program will help you to design effective change programs and develop the personal management skills to successfully lead change processes in your organization. The program takes a practice oriented approach and will provide you with examples from practitioners.
Reasons to follow Strategic Leadership & Change Management
- Develop your strategic thinking skills and attitude
- Learn about tools and instruments for strategy planning and implementation
- Unravel the dynamics of change, including resistance, and learn how to handle these dynamic
- Learn how to link the knowledge and skills directly to the daily practice of your organization through the practice oriented and focused approach
- Introduction to strategic thinking
- Analysis of external developments and internal organization characteristics and capabilities
- Mission, vision and strategic goals as part of the strategic framework
- Strategy as the ‘grand plan’ to realize objectives
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools and change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- Strategy implementation and monitoring
- The role of leadership in organizational change, strategy planning and implementation
Dr. Geert Heling is a senior professional Management Consultant with practical experience in training and consultancy for over 20 years. Heading his own company, Médoc Management Consulting, most of his projects focus on processes of Business Improvement, Management and Organizational Development...
Dorus Evekink' background includes almost 35 years of international management expertise in export,sales and marketing in FMCG sector (mechanical dental care products) for multinational firms that involved field sales,alliance formation, license activities and worldwide export activities. Althoug...
Leo Kerklaan is an experienced strategy professional, teacher and writer. His strategic work has spanned business cases in most industries and in many regions of the world, assisting with both continuing plans and one-off challenges. Leo studied Law (The Hague Business School) and Economics (Amst...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.