Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Effective decision-making takes strategic insight and the right set of frameworks, methods and tools. But the most rigorous decision-making processes fall apart if you're not asking the right questions to begin with.
In this one-day workshop, you will join other professionals for a hands-on immersion into the art and science of strategic decision-making. With a series of cases, hands-on scenarios, and facilitated discussions to bridge theory and practice, you will learn to:
- Better synthesize data and stakeholder input to formulate better, more comprehensive strategic questions
- Manage participative decision-making process to take advantage of collective intelligence and avoid 'groupthink'
- Use evidence-based techniques to avoid common psychological "decision traps"
- More effectively identify and mitigate risks and 'blind spots' in decision-making
- Present decisions and seek input in ways that builds stakeholders' commitment and buy-in
Who should attend
Ideal for managers and executives from all functional areas involved in strategic decision-making.