Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Everyone makes decisions, but are those strategic decisions? This course discusses decision-making from a strategic perspective that helps organizations gain and sustain a competitive advantage and create value. Physician leaders in the course will have an opportunity to examine their methods and characteristics of decision-making.
- The seven criteria of strategic decisions
- Categorizing decision type models
- The five decision-making tools
- Identify one's own methods and characteristics of decision-making.
- Examine the seven criteria of strategic decisions.
- Categorize decision type models.
- Describe five decision-making tools.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.