Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Everyone makes decisions, but are those strategic decisions? This course discusses decision-making from a strategic perspective that helps organizations gain and sustain a competitive advantage and create value. Physician leaders in the course will have an opportunity to examine their methods and characteristics of decision-making.
• The seven criteria of strategic decisions
• Categorizing decision type models
• The five decision-making tools
- Identify one's own methods and characteristics of decision-making.
- Examine the seven criteria of strategic decisions.
- Categorize decision type models.
- Describe five decision-making tools.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.