Who should attend
Functional/departmental heads involved in strategy formulation and implementation in various functional areas of operations, production, quality control, marketing, HR, accounting, costing, corporate finance, etc.
About the course
The importance of managing costs and aligning them with the business strategy of an entity is critical especially in the midst of challenging economic times faced by businesses today. Recognising that different costing systems and strategies need to be used for different managerial decisions, this programme aims to:
- Develop understanding of various costing systems in different strategic decision situations.
- Provide the details of contemporary issues in costing systems such as activity-based costing and pricing, target costing, etc.
- Provide a comprehensive view on management control covering control structure issues like profit centres/SBUs and control process issues like budgeting, budgeting games, and performance evaluation.
- Provide tools for tracking organisational performance.
- Relevant costs for different decision-making situations.
- Activity-based costing and management and customer profitability analysis.
- Profit centres / SBUs and issues related to transfer pricing and profitability.
- Performance evaluation using strategic variance analysis.
- Role of costing in managing organisational performance.
Educational Qualifications Fellow (IIMA) B.E. (Chemical Engg.) Academic Affiliation IRMA - Institute of Rural Management, Anand (2001 - 2004) Was appointed a Member of the Governing Board as a faculty representative. National Institute of Construction Management & Research, Mumbai (1984-19...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.