Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This program is suitable for, but not limited to:
- Senior Corporate Executives
- CFOs and Controllers
- Business Strategy Directors
- Strategy Consultants
- Business Risk Analysts
About the course
The Strategic Corporate Finance program is aimed at executives that wish to explore cutting-edge practices in various corporate finance processes. As well as mastering their use of finance tools, participants improve their understanding of the market’s financial health, in turn leading to more effective strategy decisions.
The three-day programme takes executives through all technical aspects of corporate finance, from M&A deals and dividend policies to debt restructuring processes and bank negotiations. Members of our world-leading faculty take a practical approach to corporate finance processes, providing participants with a strong foundation upon which to evaluate their companies’ financial growth.
Benefits of the program
- Participants learn how and when to use cutting-edge financial tools.
- Professors explain the current ethical dilemmas faced by the finance market.
- Participants gain insight into all perspectives and considerations of a transaction.
- Key knowledge of today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- Broad perspective of financial matters within the corporate environment.
- Participants return to their daily role well-equipped to make crucial corporate finance decisions.
Participants will be able to:
- Manage Finance to create shareholder value.
- Apply top financial tools into their day to day operations.
- Lead an M&A deal.
- Identify and quantify risks facing their companies.
- Decide a correct dividend policy for their shareholders.
- Negotiate with their banks.
- Understand their companies’ financial situation and adjust their corporate strategy accordingly.
The Strategic Corporate Finance program’s methodology follows a practical approach, using real life case studies to illustrate how finance tools can be utilised to improve a company’s financial health. Furthermore, the program introduces participants to broader issues facing the financial market today, such as ethical challenges and continual unprecedented change.
- Managing Finance for Value Creation: Corporate Finance Principles
- Cash Flow Analysis: A Strategic Approach
- The Investment Decision
- The Optimal Capital Structure
- Debt Restructuring: Considerations about Bank Negotiations
- Leveraged Buyouts
- M & A in Practice
- The Selling Process: Key Success Factors.
- Dividends: Financial and Psychological Aspects
- Going Public: Case Study
- Going Private: Case Study
- Ethical Dilemas in Finance
He has developed his professional career mainly in strategic consulting and corporate finance. CORPORATE EXPERIENCE 2010 – Present: Founder Partner. FINAE Partners 1997 – 2010: Senior Manager. Bain & Company ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE 2003 – Present: Adjunct Professor. Courses: Corporate Financ...
Partner at Finae Partners Former Head of Global Restructuring Group at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Spain and Portugal Leveraged and Project Finance specialist at different financial institutions (RBS, Caixa Geral, BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank) until 2009 PDG from IESE BA in Business Admin...
Managing Director at ING Capital Structuring & Advisory Corporate Finance Professor at IE Business School & ICADE BA in Business Administration from ICADE (Spain)
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.