Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Mid-career professionals and those in a leadership role looking to refine strategic communication strategies
About the course
Quinlan’s Strategic Business Communication program offers an opportunity to enhance personal, professional communication skills. This three-day course explores styles, scenarios, and best practices for effective communication in the workplace. The program is useful for individuals looking to present an effective message across multiple channels, influence across a variety of formal and informal networks, and those looking for an opportunity to learn about their individual communication styles through detailed assessments and experiential learning. Participants will leave with a better understanding of communication and its importance to an organization’s culture and success.
- Learn to present ideas at face-to-face and virtual meetings
- Gain tools to confidently express yourself to colleagues, direct reports, and senior management
- Discover tips to gain support for ideas and suggestions
- Understand how to choose and use current technology to appropriately communicate across the globe
- Leverage constructive disagreement to resolve conflict
- Enhance your ability to persuade others through your writing
- Practice how to deliver difficult messages and achieve desired results
- An ability to communicate effectively across multiple channels
- A mapped assessment for personal communication strategy
- Tools for confidently expressing yourself to colleagues, direct reports, and senior management
I. Day 1: Fundamentals of Communication
- DiSC Assessment and Communication Style
II. Day 2: Influence and Persuasion
- Knowing you audience
III. Day 3: Personal Productivity
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.