Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Leaders and executives with input into the strategic direction of their organisation or business unit who want to understand and apply strategic and adaptive leadership principles to become a stronger leader in the face of constant change.
About the course
Leading through disruption and rapidly changing environments to transform your organisation
To lead in an accelerating business landscape, you need to be agile and ready to respond to new challenges, constantly preparing yourself for what's next. This course will introduce you to powerful leadership concepts that will enable you to lead with flexibility and agility, drive business transformation, solve complex challenges and navigate uncertainty.
- Make stronger decisions amid increasing complexity
- Build strategic leadership capabilities to improve organisational performance and drive transformation
- Respond adaptively to organisational challenges
- Identify growth opportunities through experimentation and exaptation
Strategic Decision Making
- Determine where and how your organisation should play, and how you will win
- Adopt the right strategy style to suit your organisational context
- Understand when to apply adaptive vs. technical thinking
- Develop an interdependent mindset within your team to improve decision-making, problem-solving and leadership.
- Understand your role within your work systems
- Tackle change immunity and factions that block progress
Alongside peers from diverse industry backgrounds, you will work through cutting edge frameworks, case studies and interactive discussions to develop a personal action plan for post-program implementation. Digital course content will enable you to return to key concepts, refresh your understanding and maintain momentum back in the workplace.
Patrick is an expert facilitator with extensive experience working with senior executives across a diverse range of industries including financial services, internet technology and international trade. He is regularly engaged to assist with complex workplace and leadership issues for organisation...
Rosamund’s work focuses on adaptive leadership and she includes amongst her clients in this domain the National Australia Bank, CSIRO, Boral, Sensis and APRA-AMCOS. She is a highly experienced executive coach with a particular interest in coaching first-time CEOs and has coached individuals from...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.