Strategic and Adaptive Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Leading through disruption and rapidly changing environments to transform your organisation
You will use practical, contemporary analytical tools and frameworks to make informed decisions and leave with practical solutions to real business problems. This unique, highly immersive and experiential program will challenge you to become a stronger, more agile leader, extend beyond your current expertise, and build strategic leadership capabilities to improve organisational performance and drive business transformation.
What you'll learn
Led by experts in strategy and leadership you will learn new approaches and redefine how you think about your role and your organisation to:
- Make better decisions amid increasing complexity
- Better identify long term trends and their impact on your organisations market position and strategy
- Lead with agility through complexity disruption and changing environments
- Build strategic leadership capabilities to improve organisational performance and drive business transformation.
How you'll learn
You will use practical, contemporary analytical tools and frameworks to make informed decisions and along with a series of best practice case studies and leave with practical solutions to real business problems.
Experiment - Making winning decisions
Identify new opportunities and determine viable courses of action with agility and adaptability by confidently facing ambiguity.
- Understand long-term trends
- Apply strategic thinking and tools
- Determine where you should play to win
- Identify growth opportunities
Action - Agile strategy and leadership
Apply insight gained from transformational case studies and ensure that your own strategy is underpinned by proven approaches.
- Develop leadership capabilities to address technical and adaptive complexity
- Translate new thinking and tools to real issues facing your organisation
- See and lead through a growth mindset while recognising the restrictions of a fixed mindset
Lead - Determination and execution
Adapt strategic leadership frameworks and techniques to your business challenge to make quick decisions and judgements, becoming a fit-for-future leader.
- Experiment and apply different decision-making tools
- Apply judgement based on insights, probability and complexity
- Apply innovation and design-thinking to planned solutions