Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Leading through disruption and rapidly changing environments to transform your organisation
You will use practical, contemporary analytical tools and frameworks to make informed decisions and leave with practical solutions to real business problems. This unique, highly immersive and experiential program will challenge you to become a stronger, more agile leader, extend beyond your current expertise, and build strategic leadership capabilities to improve organisational performance and drive business transformation.
What you'll learn
Led by experts in strategy and leadership you will build a practical toolkit to:
- Make better strategic decisions amid increasing complexity
- Lead with agility through disruption and changing environments
- Build strategic leadership capabilities to improve organisational performance and drive business transformation.
- Plan more effectively for the future adopting the right strategy for your organisation’s environment
- Exercise the most effective style of leadership to support and develop your team and raise performance
- Understand your work system and the role you need to play as a leader within the system
- Consider the implications and opportunities presented scaling analytics, AI and the importance of having a Data Strategy
How you'll learn
Using a combination of cutting-edge frameworks, case studies and group discussion you will walk away with an action plan to implement post-program. You will also receive a digital version of the course content to refresh the concepts and help you drive the change back in your organisation.
Making winning decisions
- Apply strategic frameworks and tools to real business challenges
- Determine where your organisation should play and how you will win
- Adopt the right style of strategy to suit your organisation’s situation
- Understand when to apply adaptive thinking vs technical thinking to challenges
- Identify growth opportunities through experimentation and exaptation
Agile strategy and adaptive leadership
- Develop adaptive leadership capabilities to address organisational challenges
- Understand your work system the role you play within the system
- Tackle commonly encountered immunity to change and the factions that block progress
- Take staff on the journey from dependant to independent and interdependent mindsets to improve problem solving, execution and leadership within your team
Patrick is an expert facilitator with extensive experience working with senior executives across a diverse range of industries including financial services, internet technology and international trade. He is regularly engaged to assist with complex workplace and leadership issues for organisation...
Rosamund’s work focuses on adaptive leadership and she includes amongst her clients in this domain the National Australia Bank, CSIRO, Boral, Sensis and APRA-AMCOS. She is a highly experienced executive coach with a particular interest in coaching first-time CEOs and has coached individuals from...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.