Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
If you are a leader with the task of changing your organization and its culture to be more dynamic, flexible, agile and resilient, this programme is for you. Some of the management positions that usually attend to this agility and resilience training course are:
- Vice presidents
- Executive directors
- Senior managers
- Division managers
- Professionals with strategic leadership roles
About the course
Leadership Agility & Resilience: Are you ready to respond to complex and unpredictable business changes? Learn techniques and processes to foresee market changes, tap on new business opportunities, and adapt to changing markets so you and your organization can thrive.
In times of disruption and upheaval, survival is no guarantee. Organizational agility and resilience requires of leaders that can anticipate business changes, stay flexible to adapt to shifts in the market and initiate change in their organizations. It’s the dynamic organizations that have a much better chance to survive – and even to thrive – in the shifting business environment.
Register to this intensive 2-day strategic agility and resilience training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Identify areas for personal, employee, and organizational improvement
- Know how to create strategies for flexible processes and agile organizations
- Use a process to anticipate change and determine when to act
- Develop guidelines to empower employees, influence to shift mindset and inspire behavioural change
Organizational agility and resilience is about orchestrating a new game plan to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this leadership agility and resilience training programme gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes.
You'll learn how to explore customer and market place opportunities and capitalise on them by responding with appropiate products, services and initiatives. You'll also improve your leadership with greater foresight and entrepreneurial thinking, and be able to establish compelling communication strategies to build agile capabilities in your team.
This leadership agility and resilience training combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your agility and resilience skills and those of your organization. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your leadership agility and resilience skills and be able to:
- Examine the practices of the most agile and resilient organizations
- Get your organization in shape to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
- Develop a capacity for foresight – anticipating change
- Get tools for exploring market opportunities
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- Lead and motivate others toward agile and resilient mindset and behavior
- Further develop your personal agility and resilience
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 2 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
Strategic Agility and Resilience is a 2-day training programme. It is a hands-on leadership and organizational agility training, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
- Why agility and resilience are a strategic benefit
- What agile and resilient organizations do that others do not
- Assess your organization to identify where to implement practices for agility
- Use the SEAL model to build agility and resilience
- Scan the macro and market environment for trends and patterns
- Experiment with new approaches
- Adapt processes and structure around new business models
- Leverage a toolkit for leading change
- Practice with an interactive case study
- Adapt your leadership style for greater agility and resilience
- Enhance your personal agility and resilience, including an assessment
- Foster agile and resilient teams
- Develop a personal action plan to build agility and resilience in your organization
Andreas Benkowitz brings fifteen years of international corporate experience with Microsoft and ten years of consultancy and training in a variety of industries. Andreas helps senior managers and their teams to initiate and implement required transformations. Throughout his career, Andreas specia...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.