Who should attend
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Business and government leaders
- Professionals working in industrial, energy, manufacturing, retail, information technology, engineering, finance, procurement and human resource fields
- Educators, academics and training specialists
- Researchers in the arena of data science, data mining and visualization
- Business and system analysts
- Health, safety, security and environmental specialists and regulators
- Project managers
- Professionals interested in storytelling, immersive visualization, virtual reality and augmented reality
About the course
Compelling and interesting storytelling and visualization are important aspects of data science that drive the decision-making process. The power of data analysis and visualization lies in the fact that business decisions are often based on distilled summaries and visual cues that function better than text or raw data.
In today’s digital data and information age, executives often rely on storytelling and visualization aids to grasp concepts, approaches, and other details in minimal time. This OXFORD online training course offers a variety of storytelling and visualization tools and frameworks that answer business and operational needs for an immersive, interactive, holistic visual representation of systems, operations, and processes.
- Appreciate the power of storytelling and visualization
- Familiarize with visualization pitfalls and problems
- Present data and information using storytelling and visualization
- Understand data requirements and tools to analyze, interpret and visualize data
- Interact with new tools and frameworks for storytelling and visualization
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Data Visualization Techniques
- Storytelling with Data
- Visualization Problems and Pitfall
- Visualization Centers
- Immersive Visualization
- Interactive Visualization
- Human-Machine-Data Interfaces
- Digital Twin
- Workplace New Realities
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attended and completed the online training programme
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.