Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Senior Managers
- High Potentials
- Project managers leading key business projects
- Senior talent development and organization development staff
About the course
A two-day program that will help you deepen your strategic leadership skills
This two-day master class is for senior managers and high-potentials working on key projects. It will help you pinpoint the organizational capabilities needed to win today and tomorrow. As a leader, it will increase your execution IQ know-how.
What You Will Learn
You will learn practical strategic frameworks and tools you can apply right away, including:
- A critical issues mapping process
- An execution IQ diagnostic
- The four building blocks of strategic change
- Three horizons of business: operations, growth, transformation
- Value propositions
- 5% Leadership Rule
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategy, change management, leadership development Biography Professor Joe Ryan is a highly accomplished business adviser and strategist with extensive experience in executive teaching and management consulting. He is president and founder of True North Advi...