About the course
Have you decided you are ready to start your own fashion business? So what are your next steps? This dynamic course is delivered by the consultant and business owner Toby Meadows, who developed the course to support fashion entrepreneurs in their journey to becoming fashion business owners. This starting a fashion label short course will answer all your questions and give you a clear idea of what you need to be thinking about, and the preparation and planning involved in making your business successful.
- How to be your own boss
- Business structure
- Ways to get your own venture started
- Running a fashion business in practice
- Structuring your business plan
- Product and image development
- Understanding the fashion year plan
- Designing and sampling a collection through to production
- Sourcing fabrics
- Working with manufacturers
- Costings and pricing
- Understanding profit and loss and cash flow for a fashion business
- How to sell your collection to stores (eg. trade exhibitions)
- Marketing and promotion
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Toby Meadows is a Fashion Business Consultant and the International best selling author of ‘How to Set up & Run a Fashion Label’ currently translated into 9 different languages. He is the founder and Director of TNM Consultancy, a collective of fashion professionals providing creative and bu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.