This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In a crowded online fashion retail marketplace it's imperative to do your research. This course will show you how to define your vision, formulate your strategy and successfully launch your own online business, and is taught by an expert who has direct experience of developing several online fashion businesses. In six methodical sessions you will look at the key areas that will take your idea from conception to customer. You will finish the course having analysed and assessed the viability of your product, developed an idea of how much it will cost, have confidence to present your plan to others and be keen to start selling!
- Formulating a brand strategy
- Online fashion industry growth rate and hotspots
- Ecommerce retail strategy
- Website analysis
- Collating contextual research
- Analysing competitors
- Creating / strengthening the brand identity
- De-risking your idea
- Market positioning
- Engaging your audience & finding customers
By the end of this course you will have;
- Developed a brand strategy for your own brand
- Gained a good understanding of your competitors
- Learnt techniques to complete research on trends and markets
- Refined your idea and business strategy
- Gained a good understanding of marketing positioning and its impact on your brand
- Received personal feedback on your assignments from your course tutor
- Received industry tips from your course tutor
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF
Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Who should attend
This course will be really valuable to anyone who wants to learn professional techniques to start their own online fashion brand or clothing store, or expand their fashion brand online, or gain insight for a future project and explore the area. No previous experience is required.
- Level: All levels welcome
- Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Trust the experts
My name is Paul and I want to be honest with you. Because about pages and social media profiles typically hide behind ‘highlights’, and we all know life isn’t all achievements, vacations and smiles. My life was pretty ‘care free’ up until I was 18. I grew up in a loving household, I was pretty ...