Who should attend
Suitable for professionals at any level who want to improve the clarity and control of their voice.
About the course
Become a better communicator and deliver your message with confidence and purpose through effective voice training.
- Develop greater confidence, clarity and self-esteem in using your voice.
- Practice techniques to enhance your communication.
- Explore the power of your individual voice.
- Identify your vocal strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice improved breathing and vocal techniques.
What is covered in the course?
- Speaking clearly.
- Developing flexibility and accuracy, so that sounds and words are clearly expressed.
- Controlling your breathing through diaphragmatic breathing exercises.
- Developing resonance and project a fuller, richer sound.
- Using pace, pause, pitch, emphasis, and volume to enhance the way you speak.
- Conveying appropriate emotions through vocal and facial expression.
- Caring for your voice.
- Warming up your voice - particularly good for public speaking and presentations.
- Being fully aware of the sound of your voice and its impact on other people.
How will I benefit?
In this interactive half-day workshop, you will learn to overcome the biggest problems in public speaking and begin to develop the full potential of your voice.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will return to your organisation a better speaker, a better presenter, and with the information to assist others around you to improve.
Marilyn has over twenty five years’ experience in voice training. She specialises in developing and improving each individual’s voice so that they can reach their potential. Marilyn is the principal of a leading Adelaide voice coaching agency and has a broad range of clients, including students, ...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.