About the course
All business leaders worth their low-salt lunch, regardless of their industry, will agree on one thing – that innovation a key driver of their company’s success. What they don’t agree on is how to ensure that innovation actually happens. After 27 years of providing innovation services to some the world’s most forward thinking organizations, Mitch Ditkoff has discovered the holy grail of moving the “innovation needle”. Storytelling. Yes, storytelling – the skillful communication of personal narratives that change mindset, increase engagement, transfer knowledge, and spark commitment. Archimedes said that if he had a fulcrum, he could move the world. In the realm of innovation, storytelling is the fulcrum.
- 10% Why Storytelling Matters in Business
- 20% Storytelling and the Transmission of Tacit Knowledge
- 20% Envisioning and Articulating Workplace Stories That Matter
- 20% How to Communicate Stories that Have Impact on the Job
- 25% How to Establish a Culture of Storytelling in the Workplace
- 5% Action Planning and Next Steps
Mitch Ditkoff is the co-founder and President of Idea Champions, a highly acclaimed management consulting and training company, headquartered in Woodstock, NY. He specializes in helping forward thinking organizations go beyond business as usual and establish dynamic, sustainable cultures of innov...
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.