About the course
This course is designed as an overview for both corporations and service providers who are trying to move beyond conventional approaches to business relationships. This program provides a balance of theory and application—leaving participants with a solid understand of what the Vested approach is and how to apply it to your business. In-depth case studies and breakout sessions give teams ample time to apply the concepts learned to their own situations.
- Understand the fundamental business model differences between traditional approaches to business relationships and Vested relationships.
- Develop an appreciation for the power of having a Vested mindset and learn how progressive companies have adopted these concepts to create win-win relationships.
- Learn a proven five-step model that companies and service providers can use to make their way through the transition to a Vested agreement.
- Get hands-on experience practicing how to link Desired Outcomes to Performance Work Statements—a key to developing a sound Vested business relationship.
- The course format is also excellent for companies and their service providers who wish to come together as a team and explore if a Vested agreement is a good fit for their relationship.
Earn continuing education units through the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ certification program and the International Association for Outsourcing Professionals Certified Outsourcing Professional program
Author, educator, and business consultant Kate Vitasek is a nationally recognized innovator in the practice of supply chain management. She is the founder, faculty and lead researcher in the concept of vested (also known as vested outsourcing), which was developed in conjunction with the Universi...
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.