Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
Great solutions address the needs of their intended users through good design. This course provides an overview of design thinking and how Business Analysts are involved in the solution design process. Students will learn how to create effective and compelling interfaces, and to develop solutions for managing data. Students will also understand how to define and assess the quality of a solution and how to create quality assurance processes.
What you will learn
- Understand the role of the business analyst in solution design and testing.
- Examine key design model development issues.
- Review user interface elements and practice.
- Discuss connections between databases and solution design testing.
- Assess need for test planning, preparation and reporting.
- Define user testing and acceptance.
David has been an associate with Performance Group since 2011. He is an accomplished program and project manager with key strengths in organizational alignment, operations and performance planning and management and quality improvement. He has extensive experience with core services reviews, orga...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.