Who should attend
Technicians and individuals intending to learn how to install, maintain and repair Solar Thermal equipment and learn about the savings and benefits that can be achieved.
This course is suitable for a wide range of audiences, including engineers, design engineers and architects.
About the course
- Siting and orientation
- Solar resource
- Types of solar systems. Storage of energy
- Calculation of the thermal requirements, occupancy, sanitary hot water
- Passive components
- Calculation of the designing surface required for the system
- Calculation of volume of accumulation (ground storing)
- Budgets & Regulations
- Data and costs of installations
- Savings achieved
- Installation of the system, the tank, solar regulating switchboards, hydronic circuit of solar
- Markets & Incentives (RHI)
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.